This copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa recipe is so easy to make and comes together in no time! Great with burritos, tacos, chips, or just as a side dish.
I’ve always been a HUGE fan of Chipotle but the one by my house is always crazy busy (like line out the door busy) so I’ve learned to order online and skip the wait. The other day I ordered online, excitedly rushed home, opened my burrito bowl, and noticed they forgot my roasted chili corn salsa.
Not gonna lie, I was pretty devastated. I realized then how EASY it would be to make my own.
What’s in Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa?
This corn salsa dip comes together with just seven basic ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need to make this copycat Chipotle chili corn salsa:
- Lime juice
- Chipotle chili powder
How to Make Corn Salsa Dip
- Prep all the ingredients as instructed in the recipe card below.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let the copycat Chipotle corn salsa chill in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
How Long Does Corn Salsa Last?
This easy corn salsa will last up to 4 days in the fridge in an airtight container.
Ways to Eat Corn Salsa
This copycat Chipotle chili corn salsa can be enjoyed so many ways! Here are a few of our favorite ways to eat this corn salsa dip:
- With tortilla chips
- Atop slices of Taco Pizza
- Rolled into homemade burritos
- Spooned over Chicken Enchiladas
- As a taco topping
Tips for Making Chipotle Corn Salsa
I used Birds Eye Steamfresh Pure & Simple Gold & White Corn. I love the convenience and steam-fresh taste. You could also use roasted fresh corn on the cob and cut off the kernels. (Or even frozen corn like I use in my Creamed Corn recipe.)
I also use a yellow onion 1) because it’s what I had, and 2) because red onions aren’t my favorite. Feel free to swap this out.
If you like things spicy, leave the seeds in the jalapeño. Otherwise, remove the seeds!
More Easy Dips:
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
- Mango Salsa
- Queso Fresco Guacamole
- Beef Enchilada Dip
- Homemade Queso
- 12 oz corn , cook as directed
- 1/4 cup onion , finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp fresh cilantro , chopped
- 2-4 tbsp lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 scallion , diced
- 1-2 jalapeños , diced (remove seeds unless you like it really spicy)
- chipotle chili powder , to taste
- salt and pepper , to taste
- Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- It's important to let this chill in the refrigerator to give the flavors time to meld.