Raise your hand if you’re ready for Spring? Is it just me, or was this seriously the Winter that just would not quit! The warmer temps, budding trees, and all things Spring have me SO happy. Much like these Blueberry Snack Bars will make you. Cream cheese, cake mix, and blueberry pie filling? Yes. Spring is here, hallelujah!
These Blueberry Snack Bars are SO easy to make, and were a hit with everyone in my family. Usually we are a house divided with some that like chocolate, some prefer fruit desserts, some don’t like cake… but these were flying out of the kitchen. I love the crunch and texture from the coconut and walnut. You could easily leave them out, but even if you don’t think you’re a fan, I would give them a try!
Blueberry Snack Bars
- 18- ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 21 ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- In large mixing bowl, blend cake mix, butter and 1 egg.
- Pat mixture into buttered 10X15-inch jelly roll pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; blend in 2 eggs and sugar.
- Pour over cake mixture.
- Spoon LUCKY LEAF Premium Blueberry Pie Filling on top. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into bars.