This delicious Strawberry Bread is so moist and bursting with strawberry flavor. I like mine toasted for breakfast with a big pat of salted butter.
Are you a fan of fruit desserts? I love apple hand pies and flaky, cherry turnovers. The other day I was craving something sweet and fruity but didn’t want to take the time to make a crust or get out puff pastry. I had a few cans of pie filling leftover from making my Blueberry Snack Bars and wondered how the strawberry filling would taste in bread.
The answer: delicious. This Strawberry Bread is SO moist. I seriously had to drop it off at the fire station minutes after I finished photographing it or I would have eaten both loaves by myself! (Bonus: It makes two loaves, so if you feel like sharing, you can easily gift one away!)
This Strawberry Bread would be amazing with some whipped strawberry butter or cream cheese. I like to toast my fruit breads for breakfast with a big pat of salted butter!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 20 oz strawberry pie filling
- Beat together oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together, and gradually add to egg mixture.
- Beat until just combined.
- Fold in strawberry pie filling by hand.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to 1 hour.