This Beef Enchilada Dip is a super easy and delicious appetizer. Perfect for game day parties or get-togethers.
Raise your hand if you care more about the Game Day menu than you do about which two teams are playing in the big game? You’ve come to the right place then my friend! Bite-sized eats and appetizers are my favorite things about watching parties. It’s like getting to eat all of your favorites but in smaller portions so it’s totally acceptable. It’s a fairly regular thing for me to order a smorgasbord of appetizers instead of an entree at a restaurant because I have a hard time narrowing it down to just one choice!
One of my favorite restaurants serves a delicious chili con queso dip that I’m pretty sure I could polish off all by myself. We order a big bowl of it for the table to “share” every time we go there. I decided to combine my favorite appetizer with my favorite entree and created this Beef Enchilada Dip.
Beef Enchilada Dip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Drain.
- Add in onion and garlic, cook until tender or about 3 minutes.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and 2oz cheese, simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with remaining cheese and place under broiler until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream, diced green onions, avocados, etc and serve with chips.