These deliciously creamy oven Baked Eggs with Tomatoes and Feta are packed with protein and tangy cheese, perfect for breakfast or dinner.
You probably know by now that I’m a little obsessed with baked eggs, like my Italian Baked Eggs Recipe and original Creamy Baked Eggs. They’re just so easy to make, no babysitting on the stove top like fried or scrambled.
Check out all of my helpful tips on how to bake eggs.
Let me introduce you to my newest obsession: feta cheese. I honestly didn’t know how much I loved feta until I made this Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan Fettuccine pasta. And this Bacon Feta Penne Pasta. And then these Feta Roasted New Potatoes. I’ve been going a little feta crazy in the kitchen.
Feta packs a zesty, savory, slightly tangy flavor that allows you to use less cheese (less calories!) in recipes. Oven baked eggs are already a great low-carb breakfast idea and I love that you can so easily customize the flavors (and calories) to your preferences.
Baked Eggs with Tomatoes and Feta
- Half of large Beefsteak tomato chopped
- ½ cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Spray ramekins with non-stick spray.
- Add chopped tomatoes and crumbled feta to ramekins.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Crack 2 eggs to each ramekin.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cook until egg whites are set, about 15 minutes. Careful not to overcook the yolks.