This Greek Feta Flatbread is the ultimate game day food. Slice to share or serve as a personal sized pizza. This blog post was sponsored by Stonefire but the opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
If you’ve followed my blog for any amount of time now you know that I am not a huge football fan. I root for our home team because it is just that… the home team. Sure, I hope they win, and I hear they even got close this year, but I really don’t keep up with the game. One thing I am a big fan of though… game day food, like this Greek Feta Flatbread!
If a football game is what I need as an excuse to throw a big party full of delicious snacks then sign me up. It’s always fun to get family and friends together over food, no matter what the occasion, and this Greek Feta Flatbread made with Stonefire Naan is all the occasion you need.
I took one of my favorite dips- Easy Feta Dip– and turned it into a delicious Greek Feta Flatbread. My family, especially my oldest kiddo, loves feta; we put it in everything from roasted potatoes to baked eggs. The beauty of this dish is that it can be served as a personal-sized flatbread pizza or sliced into triangles for a fun shareable appetizer.
This recipe makes enough “filling” for four flatbreads. If you like, you could just make two and serve the rest of the feta mixture as a dip with chips (or toasted flatbread pieces!). I find dips tricky to serve at big parties- like, do we all just stand around the bowl and try not to double-dip? Or do we spoon some on our plate and try [impossibly] to scoop it up? Any time I serve a queso (this homemade queso is my favorite) or guacamole (like this queso fresco guacamole) I like to provide small cups for guests to scoop their own personal serving into.
Some of my other favorite game day hosting hacks are:
- Make everything bite size. This makes things easier to grab, easier to eat, and also makes your table presentation look fuller.
- Finger food for the win. Eliminate the need for utensils- cuts down on cost and cleanup, not to mention it’s often difficult to use cutlery and hold your plate simultaneously.
- Invite guests to bring a dessert. Focus your time and energy on party prep and let your guests get involved by bringing a dessert to share.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes diced
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 1-2 tsp Greek seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 packages Original Stonefire Naan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the olive oil, diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and feta cheese to a large bowl and mix well.
- Top each flatbread with the feta mixture and sprinkle with Greek seasoning.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Drizzle with Balsamic vinegar.
You can find different varieties of Stonefire Naan (like original, whole grain, garlic, ancient grain- even mini!) in the bakery section of your local Publix, Ralphs, Ahold, and Giant grocery stores. Get more innovative, delicious, and easy Game Day recipes using Stonefire Naan at Stonefire.com/Recipes and be sure to grab Stonefire Naan coupons. #HelloNaan!