My Mom has been making this Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken for weeks now and I finally decided I had to try it. Both of my girls love bacon (who doesn’t?) so I knew this would be a home run. With only three ingredients this definitely goes on the list of ultimate easy weeknight meals.
The kids all loved this meal; I served it with a simple salad and French bread from the grocery bakery. Funny story: when my Mom told me about this recipe it seemed to easy! Just wrap the chicken with bacon and brush on the BBQ sauce. She forgot to mention that it’s even easier when you line your baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup) and place them on a wire rack (for extra crispiness).
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 8 chicken tenders
- 8 pieces Jimmy Dean® Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place a wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with a piece of bacon.
- Brush each piece of bacon wrapped chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.