This Sugar Cookie Bread Pudding is ridiculously good! Top with whipped cream and sprinkles for the perfect treat with your morning coffee! This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.
As a food blogger it’s hard not to say that every recipe I share is my “favorite”. That said, this Sugar Cookie Bread Pudding is going down as one of my very favorites. I knew it was going to be good when I opened the oven and my house immediately filled with the heavenly smell of fresh baked cookies.
I’m a big fan of bread pudding in general- like my Pecan Pie Bread Pudding and Caramel Pecan Cornbread Pudding– but this one tops the list. It has that gooey, moist consistency that you love from bread pudding with the added sweetness of the cookies and flavor from the International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer. It was seriously like eating warm cookie dough! My husband and I couldn’t resist sharing a big bowl of it with a cup of coffee curled up by a fire after the kids went to bed.
I picked up some International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie creamer while I was
escaping to grocery shopping at Target. I love when the special seasonal flavors- like the White Chocolate Raspberry and Peppermint Mocha- finally return to the shelves for the holidays. For a limited time at Target you can use Cartwheel and get a 5% off coupon on International Delight Coffee Creamer, Silk Coffee Creamer, and Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamer (from 12/1/15 – 12/24/2015). Target’s Cartwheel app allows you to search for offers, scan products for coupons, and save them all to your own personal savings barcode to be scanned at checkout. Download and use Cartwheel to build your shopping list so you don’t forget anything, making life just a little bit easier this holiday season. Or do what I do and justify those “extra” purchases that may not have been “on the list” but you couldn’t resist because of the savings! 🙂
I love that this recipe can be made quickly and doesn’t require chilling overnight. It’s the perfect decadent breakfast for Christmas morning! Serve it with whipped cream and sprinkles and your kids will think they’re getting an extra special treat. Who doesn’t love dessert for breakfast?
Sugar Cookie Bread Pudding
- 4 cups French bread cubed
- 16 sugar cookies coarsely broken
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the French bread into small cubes- day old bread typically works best.
- Coarsely chop or break the sugar cookies into pieces.
- Mix bread and cookies together in a large bowl.
- Stir together melted butter, milk, creamer, eggs, sugar, and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour liquid over the cookie and bread mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Pour into greased 1 1/2qt baking dish.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until set.
- Serve warm, topped with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.