Back-to-School is in full swing at our house. Isabella went back a few weeks ago, but Sophia just started her first year of pre-school last Tuesday. I’m still working to get in the habit of packing two lunches and getting everyone dressed and out the door on time (even just two days a week). Easy breakfast ideas and quick lunchbox treats are my saving grace right now!
I decided to make it like my Pumpkin Cheesecake Rolls, instead of as one large pan, so they are perfectly bite-sized for breakfast and ready to pop in the lunchbox for a treat.
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp Smucker's Fruit and Honey Blueberry Lemon Fruit Spread
- 2 tubes of Crescent Rounds
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Gently mix in the egg yolk and vanilla.
- Prepare the crescent rounds by taking them out of the tube (do not unroll them!).
- Use your thumb to press an indentation into the middle of each round (try to form a little cup).
- Place each cup into a muffin tin and fill with about 1 tbsp of the cheesecake filling and top with 1 tsp Lemon Blueberry spread. Use a toothpick to mix the two together. These will puff up while baking, but be careful not to overfill them.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.