We all know that I love pasta, right? You know what I love even more? Super easy pasta. This is one of our go-to meals if we need something quick on a busy weeknight, or if I am just out of ideas for dinner. With only four ingredients we almost always have everything on hand.
This recipe is also great for my husband who gets tired of too many traditional pasta meals, and it has chicken in it so he gets his beloved protein. I am happy with pasta with or without meat, but he doesn’t think it’s as filling without.
I love to use rotisserie chicken for this meal; I like the extra flavor and I really like that I didn’t have to cook it. Definitely speeds up the process and makes things easier!
This is also a recipe that you can up the heat on- depending on how spicy you like things. I’ve tried variations of hot/mild sauce but I’ve found that the kiddo does better with medium.
- 3/4 box rigatoni noodles
- 2 cans medium enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 chicken breast cooked & cubed
- Boil the noodles as directed on the package.
- Drain the water and add pasta to an oven safe casserole dish.
- Add the chicken and coat with enchilada sauce.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.