This Creamy Chocolate Almond Candy is a perfectly giftable treat for the holidays. Even better that it’s no-bake and only requires four ingredients!
I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Eagle Brand I received product samples as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
This Creamy Chocolate Almond Candy is the perfect treat to make this holiday season! It’s no bake – which is always a plus when oven time is coveted during this busy time of year – and it only takes four ingredients. When I found the new, limited-edition Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk in the baking aisle I knew it would add even more rich, creamy flavor to this recipe.
Like my Christmas Cracker Toffee and Christmas Cookies in a Jar, this almond candy is perfectly giftable. Wrap it up in tissue paper or parchment paper and attach a cute gift tag and voila! Don’t worry, it makes an entire pan full so you will have plenty to snack on… I mean, sample. 🙂
I’m always looking for new (and easy!) homemade gift ideas for neighbors and the kids’ teachers. We also like to make homemade treats to take to the local police and fire departments. As a firefighter wife, I know first hand what it’s like to spend the holidays apart from your spouse, so we always try to bake up some extra treats to share with them during this time of year.
Instead of melting, chopping, or mixing your chocolate, you can add Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk to your favorite chocolate recipes. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is a special blend of milk and sugar that has been dissolved using a proprietary vacuum process to create a foolproof “base” for a variety of desserts. (Think thick pie fillings and velvety puddings!) With sugar already present in the milk, most recipes require no additional sugar.
- 1.5 lbs vanilla candy coating (or candy bark)
- 14 oz can Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 lb whole almonds toasted
- Line a 15x10in jelly roll pan with wax or parchment paper; set aside.
- Melt Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk and candy coating in a heavy saucepan over low heat; stir often.
- Remove from heat when mixture is smooth.
- Stir in almonds and salt.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares or triangles; store at room temperature in an airtight container.