This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Glad & M&M’S®. All opinions are 100% mine.
I feel like I’ve been unusually on the ball this holiday season. The house is decorated inside and out, I’ve been busy baking treats, and I’ve even remembered to move the Elf every night! I talked my husband into a real Christmas tree this year (our fake one is starting to look a little “Charlie Brown”) and I already have presents under it. Last year we didn’t even get our lights up on the house and I was up all night wrapping on Christmas Eve.
In an effort to stay ahead, I’ve started thinking about what yummy treats and cookies I want to make for friends and neighbors this year. My Candy Corn Cookie Bark was a big hit at Halloween so I decided to switch it up for Christmas. I found several varieties of festive red and green M&M’S® and Glad containers available at Target that are perfectly giftable.
Target exclusive M&M’S® Holiday recipes are featured on the back of the Target exclusive Glad Holiday packaging (each recipe was designed to fit within the Glad container that features the recipe). Like this Santa Snack Mix made with popcorn:
Pretzels and M&M’S® are one of my favorite snacks when I’m craving something salty and sweet. I decided to use the Holiday Mint M&M’S®, but these would also be yummy with the White Chocolate Peppermint (exclusive at Target) as well!
This M&M® Candy Pretzel Bark would be a perfect treat for friends, family, or coworkers!
- 1 bag of Holiday Mint M&M’S®
- 8oz white chocolate, melted
- 8 oz green candy melts, melted
- 8 oz red candy melts, melted
- 1 cup pretzels
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Red and green sprinkles, optional
- Line a small (half sheet) baking pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pretzels and chocolate chips in a single layer in the pan.
- Pour the white chocolate over the pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to gently smooth the white chocolate evenly in the pan.
- Pour the red and green melts randomly over the white chocolate mixture.
- Top with M&M’S® and sprinkles.
- Allow to chill in the freezer until solid.