This Bacon Corn Dip is loaded with flavors- cheesy, spicy, and savory. It goes great with tortilla chips or crackers. The perfect appetizer for the holidays or any get-together!
I’m always looking for easy, delicious dishes to take along to all of the holiday gatherings this time of year. This Bacon Corn Dip has become my go-to recipe because it’s always a huge hit and perfectly shareable. It seems like the holidays are always full of sweet treats, so I also love that this adds in a savory option. I’ve yet to have any complaints!
This dip is loaded with flavors and goes great with tortilla chips or crackers. Don’t let the long ingredient list worry you; I was able to pick up everything I needed at Walmart (while also getting in a little Christmas shopping) and then it’s just a matter of tossing it all in a stand mixer!
Another thing I love about this Bacon Corn Dip is that you can easily customize it to your preferences. Like it hot? Add in a little more cayenne or hot sauce. It would also be delicious with green chilies or jalapeños mixed in. You could also roast fresh corn instead of using canned if it’s available.
- 6 slices bacon
- 15 oz corn canned
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 green onions diced
- 4 oz sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese grated
- 4 oz queso fresco cheese
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Juice of one lime
- Several dashes of hot sauce
- Cook the bacon as desired. (I like to bake at 415 degrees for 15 minutes, until fully cooked and crispy.) When cool, crumble and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese and green onions to the bowl of a stand mixer and whip until combined.
- Crumble the queso fresco with a fork.
- Add all of the cheeses and spices and beat until combined.
- Add the lime juice and hot sauce and beat until combined.
- Once the mixture is completely incorporated, add the corn and two slices of crumbled bacon.
- Scoop mixture into a large bowl and top with remaining crumbled bacon.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.