Winter is winding down, and warm weather is right around the corner. I’m so ready to move on from comfort foods and on to some lighter flavors (like the Creamy Havarti and Apricot Grilled Cheese I posted yesterday!). I may be looking to lighten up on calories, but not on flavor. I’m sharing my five favorites that I’m currently snacking on:
1. Fresh fruit. My kids are addicted to berries, I can barely keep them stocked. I love to toss mine with some Kozy Shack® Simply Well® pudding or low-cal whipped cream. We also use them for smoothies!
2. Nuts. A few weeks ago I bought a huge jar of glazed pecans from Costco and they’ve been my new favorite thing. Nuts are really good for you, and so easy to grab and go. I also love making a big batch of these Sweet & Spicy Almonds.
3. Dark chocolate. Sometimes I just really need a little nibble of something sweet. Studies have shown the health benefits of dark chocolate, and I’ve found that usually I just want a little piece. I don’t keep full-size candy bars or anything like that in the house, so I’m not tempted to have more than just a little bite to satisfy my sweet tooth.
4. Kozy Shack® Simply Well® pudding– available in 90-calorie servings with no sugar added, with 1.5 grams of fat, and is gluten free. Because Kozy Shack® Simply Well® contains 90-calories, it is the perfect guilt-free snack to satisfy your cravings. I love that I can get the rich taste of pudding under 100 calories.
5. Frozen fruit bars. My kids love them, and I love that they don’t have artificial colors and added sugar. Make sure to look for ones that are made from fruit!
Want to try Kozy Shack® Simply Well® pudding for yourself?
To enter for a chance to win two (2) VIP product coupons good for one (1) free package of Kozy Shack® Simply Well, up to a $4.99 value, all you have to do is:
Visit the Kozy Shack® Simply Well® page here. Then, leave a comment below letting me know a fun fact that you learned from the Kozy Shack® Simply Well® site.