Indulge in these warm, flaky Chocolate Croissants wrapped around delicious chocolate ganache. This post contains affiliate links.
My husband and I made a resolution to entertain more this year. We’ve started hosting a monthly game night at our house and I look forward to it every month. We invite a few couples over to play games, usually Pit or Cards Against Humanity.
If you haven’t played either of those games, go get them now! Pit is a great ice breaker because it’s so fast paced and requires you to move quickly (think spoons), and CAH is just hilarious (albeit slightly inappropriate at times).
I like to keep it simple and provide light appetizers or a cheese plate, but with Valentine’s Day this month my mind is on all things chocolate.
These chocolate croissants only require three ingredients and are really easy to put together. Great for game night because I can make the ganache ahead of time and just roll them up before everyone arrives. They’re definitely best served warm, but I won’t judge you if you want to eat them for breakfast the next day.
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 pkg crescent roll dough I use big and flaky
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate (slowly) until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- Chill in refrigerator for two hours.
- Spread chocolate on each crescent roll dough triangle.
- Roll up each croissant and bake as directed on package.