Hi, my name is Emily and I am addicted to buffalo wing sauce. (I especially love it with pizza!) These buffalo style mozzarella pork chops just might be my new favorite way to use wing sauce! This recipe couldn’t be any easier, and doesn’t require any exact measurements… so be prepared to use your best judgement.
The secret is to season your pork chops well, and not to overcook them. The rest is just gravy… err, wing sauce. Don’t be afraid of them being too spicy, the heat cooks out some; even my six year old loves them. On the other hand, if you prefer more heat- add some additional wing sauce after cooking.
Buffalo Style Mozzarella Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp wing sauce
- Thinly sliced fresh mozzarella
- Thin center cut boneless pork chops
- Montreal Steak or your favorite Seasoning
- Add the olive oil, butter, and one tbsp of wing sauce to a large skillet.
- Season each side of the pork chops with salt, pepper, and your preferred seasoning.
- Once the pan is heated to medium-high heat, add the pork chops.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes each side (or until done).
- Once the pork chops are thoroughly cooked, place on a cookie sheet and apply a liberal amount of buffalo sauce to coat the top of the pork chops.
- Top each pork chop with a thin slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Place under the broiler on high for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve put buffalo sauce on?
Looking for more pork recipes? Check out my Grilled Peaches & Peppers Pork Kebabs.