Free Menu Planner Printable

“What’s for dinner?”  I bet I get asked that question at least 42 times a week.  For some reason my family wants to eat every day.  Annoying, right?

Did I mention my husband is the type that likes to go to the store daily to get what we need for dinner?  Originally I tried to break him of that and shop for the week all at once, but I’ve found that unless we write out a menu plan it just doesn’t happen.

And of course with everything else we have going on writing out a menu is at the bottom of my list.  Which means we go to the store every day.  Which means the Kroger employees know me by name.  Which means I have to get better at planning in advance.

I’ve created these cute little weekly menu planners, complete with space for grocery lists, to help me with this.  I know some of you weirdos, like my husband, think that the new week starts on Monday… but for me my calendar week starts on Sunday.  And I know some of you weirdos, like me, prefer the boxes to look like a calendar, so I’ve created two different templates.

menu1

Download the above template here.

menu2

Download the above template here.

Feel free to print these off and use them for personal use.  Pin them now to remind you to start fresh next week.  I hope they help you plan ahead and conquer the daily battle of “what’s for dinner.”

Find more exclusive colors here.

emily_grace
Share these Good Eats...Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on StumbleUponShare on Google+Email this to someone

Comments

1. says

What a great set of printables!! Thank you! Finding the right thing to make and stick to it is what our family needs. Every day its a constant question– what’s for dinner, lunch or snack. AGH!! Thanks for linking up with me!! I’m your newest follower!! xoxo

• says

Thanks girl! I feel ya- my favorite is “what’s for dinner” followed with “ok, then can I have a snack?” haha I’m so glad my daughter loves yogurt & fruit because that’s my go-to snack

2. says

So cute! I get asked what’s for dinner all the time. I ended up making a dry erase menu board. I wish I’d had these first, I would have put them in the frame!

3. says

Oh that is an awesome idea, I can’t believe I never thought of doing that. Thanks for sharing the free templates! This would definitely be very helpful, I have a tendency to mull over what is for dinner and can never decide. Haha! Thanks for sharing :)

Stopping by from Show Us Your Find

• says

You’re welcome! I know exactly what you mean, and then for me it’s always so much easier to decide to “pick something up” instead… this has really helped save us time AND money! Thanks for stopping by!

4. Lynn says

Thank you so much for the menu planner/shopping list! This will help me so much using from my “stash” when planning my meals for the week. I can make my menu,list what I need and check off what I have so I don’t buy duplicates and only buy what’s needed. Also will post on fridge so I don’t have to answer “what’s for dinner?”…Thanks again!! :)

5. says

Having a plan for the week helps for sure. I always say I am going to make a menu plan, but never actually do it. Your printables look great and actually make me want to plan a weekly menu!

6. Heather says

Thanks for using free time to write “Free Menu Planner Printable”.
    Thank you so much for a second time ,Jennifer

7. says

This is just what I need! I can’t tell you how many times we have the same conversation! Printing this now and saving to Pinterest. Following you from SITS linky!

Trackbacks

1. […] I start my meal plan by considering what I have on hand. My freezer is always stocked with meat and chicken that I buy either in bulk or on sale. I start with those proteins and build my menu from there. Look over your grocery ads to help make your meal plan. Don’t plan on having pork chops, unless you already have them or they are on sale. But, don’t pass on a great deal just because it isn’t on the menu for that week. When whole chickens are on sale, I usually buy 3. Each one becomes two meals, so there is 6 meals I don’t have to think about during the coming month. This free printable available for download here. […]