Peaches and Brie Puff Pastry Tarts generously topped with brown sugar and honey. Like individual peach pies without all the work!
I saw a recipe in a magazine last weekend for Nectarine Tarts using puff pastry sheets and thought that would be DELICIOUS with peaches instead… and maybe a little slice of brie… and topped with brown sugar. Turns out, I was right. I don’t quite know what to call these- I wouldn’t call them tarts exactly, but just calling them squares doesn’t do them justice. Peaches and Brie Puff Pastry Tarts… Peaches and Brie Bites… Peach Brie Tarts… regardless, they are like little delicious individual pies made on pillows of puff pastry.
These Peaches and Brie Puff Pastry Tarts (that’s the one we’re going with…) were so easy to make; the hardest part is just peeling the peaches. The second hardest part was waiting for them to bake! I ate them for breakfast immediately after photographing them with two kids running circles around me chasing each other with a toy hammer and a plastic saw… but in my mind I was sitting in a rocking chair on a wrap around porch enjoying a gentle breeze with a glass of sweet tea in my hand. It was Heavenly. These would be the perfect dessert for an outdoor BBQ or summer get together.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 3 peaches
- 1 wheel of Brie
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- cinnamon optional
- Thaw the puff pastry as directed on the box. Cut into six squares.
- Peel the peaches, remove the pit, and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Remove the rind from the brie and slice into thin strips.
- Top each piece of puff pastry with brie and peaches.
- Generously top each square with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Drizzle with honey immediately before serving.
Be sure to also try my Caramelized Pecan Brie Bites!