Spicy Pimiento Cheese Mac
The addition of pimiento adds a nice kick to this Mac and Cheese.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 8 oz Great Value Elbow Macaroni Noodles
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 container Price*s® Southern Style Spicy Jalapeno Pimiento Cheese Spread
- 4 oz sharp cheddar grated
- 4 oz Monterrey Jack cheese grated
- 1 sleeve of snack crackers crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare the pasta according to directions on the box. Drain and set aside.
Add container of Price*s® Pimiento Cheese, milk, and grated cheeses to a large saucepan over medium heat.
Stir until mixture is smooth and incorporated; toss with pasta.
Pour into 2qt baking dish and top with crushed crackers.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crackers are toasted.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Calcium: 297mg | Iron: 0.8mg