Ricotta Toasts with Pistachios and Honey
These Ricotta Toasts with Pistachios and Honey are a simple + yummy appetizer!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
Servings 20 toasts
- 10 slices Specially Selected All Natural Artisan French Baguette
- 3 tablespoons Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ teaspoon Stonemill Iodized Salt plus additional to taste
- ¾ teaspoon Stonemill Ground Black Pepper plus additional to taste
- ¼ cup Stonemill Parsley Flakes
- 15 ounces Happy Farms Preferred Ricotta Cheese
- ½ cup Southern Grove Pistachios shelled and chopped
- ¼ cup Berryhill Honey
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut each slice of bread in half. In a medium bowl, toss with olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add parsley flakes, toss until coated.
Lay each bread slice onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Toast for 4 minutes, flip, toast for 3 more minutes or until light golden brown.
In a small bowl, mix ricotta with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread ricotta onto each toast, sprinkle with pistachios and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1toast | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 82mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 0.8mg