This delicious Garlic Tomato Basil Bruschetta is the perfect summer appetizer or snack. Use a prepared garlic spread with fresh tomatoes and herbs to make this delicious and colorful Garlic Tomato Basil Bruschetta. This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mezzetta.
I’m hosting a party at my house this weekend and I’ve been trying to think of small bites and easy appetizers to serve. It’s starting to warm up here in Texas (finally!) and I’m beyond ready for summer flavors, like my Strawberry Bread and Lemon Bars. I wanted to serve some savory options as well, and these small, colorful snacking tomatoes were just begging to be used.
I’m all about making life easier, especially when it comes to prepping before parties. I found this Mezzetta Everything Spread on the condiments aisle and thought it would be perfect for bruschetta! Instead of taking the time to toast and mince my own garlic, this Mezzetta Savory Garlic spread does the trick! This versatile spread will be handy to have in the ‘fridge to instantly add flavor to a variety of meals on busy weeknights as well. Just mix it, toss it, blend it, stir it, spread it, top it, or dip it!
Mezzetta Everything Spread is now available in four mouthwatering flavors, Garlic & Parmesan, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil, Hot Chili Pepper, and Olive, Garlic & Parmesan. The Savory Garlic spread was the perfect base for this Garlic Tomato Basil Bruschetta recipe.
- 1 jar Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread
- 1 pint Red Grape Tomatoes Halved Lengthwise
- 1 pint Yellow Grape Tomatoes Halved Lengthwise
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 16 whole Basil Leaves chiffonade
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Baguette
- 8 tbsp Butter
- Add tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper to a small mixing bowl.
- Toss gently to coat, cover, and set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Cut the baguette into thin diagonal slices. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour the butter over the baguette slices and toast in the oven a few minutes- until just golden brown and crispy.
- When ready to serve, spread about 1 teaspoon of Everything Spread on each piece of bread.
- Top each slice with a generous spoonful of the tomato basil mixture.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mezzetta.