This post brought to you by KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine. When in doubt- put an egg on it- am I right? This Cheesy Morning Pizza is no exclusion! Crispy bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, and yummy eggs atop your favorite pizza crust. Feels like such a treat for breakfast, but comes together in no time!
We go through a lot of cheese in this house and love to use it in everything from enchiladas, to pastas, and casseroles. When I was shopping at Safeway this weekend I noticed something different about our usual KRAFT cheese selection. Same amount of cheese- still the standard 2 cups, but now with less packaging. Even better though is the awesome new Stand-Up Pouch feature! All of the same varieties are available in this new Stand-Up Pouch. This will definitely make scooping, or pouring, directly from the package so much easier. Every time I make enchiladas I end up with a huge mess from going back and forth between rolling and stuffing tortillas to picking up and reaching inside the old pillow pack style packaging. Bring on taco Tuesday!
This Cheesy Morning Pizza would be perfect to make before you get the family up on a busy morning. Cook the bacon, slice up the tomatoes and onions, arrange the eggs, top with yummy KRAFT cheese and voila! Delicious breakfast without having to babysit anything on the stove or spend too much time in the kitchen.
We also love to eat breakfast for dinner- so this will definitely be making it into our weekly menu rotation.
Cheesy Morning Pizza
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions divided
- 1 plum tomato sliced
- 6 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon crumbled
- 4 eggs
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- PAT and stretch dough into 14x6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; brush with oil.
- TOP with 1 cup cheese and half the onions, leaving 4 (3-inch) areas of dough untopped. (Eggs will be added here.) Crack eggs, 1 at a time, into small bowl, then slip onto dough. Top dough with tomatoes, bacon, remaining cheese and onions, being careful to avoid topping the eggs.
- BAKE 23 to 25 min. or until crust is golden brown and eggs are done.
Visit this link to find your local Safeway Just For You.