These BBQ sliders are SO easy and SO delicious; and they are made in the crockpot which makes them great for summer! Use King’s Hawaiian rolls with your favorite BBQ sauce and they practically make themselves.
You could even make a slider bar and serve pickles, jalapenos, onions, etc on the side. You know… fixins’. Homemade french fries or onion rings would make great company as well.
- Medium beef brisket
- ½ cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- Salt & Pepper
- BBQ Sauce
- Rolls or buns
- Place the beef brisket, fat side up, in the crock pot.
- Heat the water in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Add the beef bouillon cube to the warm water and use a fork to dissolve.
- Pour the broth mixture over the brisket, and add salt and pepper.
- Cook the brisket on high for one hour.
- Turn the heat down to low and cook for another 6 hours.
- When fully cooked, scrape all the fat off the top and discard.
- Shred your desired amount with a fork and immediately add the BBQ sauce.
Tip: You can also use the brisket drippings in the crockpot to make a gravy. Strain the juice, add 2 tbsp of butter and 2 tbsp of flour to a small sauce pan, cook the flour for 3-5 minutes, add the juice, and cook on med-low until thick/desired consistency. S&P to taste.