1. Did you hear the great news? They are predicting a “milder” summer for us here in Texas. And because the weather men are never wrong, I am officially marking this down as gospel. Sophia and I thank you in advance for the cooler temps.
2. I have semi started the move to WordPress. Any tips? Any reminders why I am doing this?…lol
3. Just to be clear, by started I mean- had completely customized a theme only to screw up the code so badly that I couldn’t even get the site to load to fix it. Thus, I am at square one. (Again…)
4. But I did see these cute little guys this weekend. Baby bunnies make everything okay. (Even hours of coding down the drain, but let’s not talk about it, ok?)
5. And if baby bunnies don’t make it okay, classic Disney movies on TV certainly will. We watched Beauty & the Beast this weekend and Pocahontas the previous weekend. When we took Isabella to Disneyland for her birthday two years ago we realized just how many classics she hadn’t seen… by the fact that she didn’t know who half the characters were. Who knew you could feel like a bad mom at Disneyland??? ha-ha
6. If baby bunnies and Beauty and the Beast aren’t your thing, how about Dark Brown Sugar Cookies? Yep, those will do the trick. Find the recipe here.
7. While we’re talking about Monday morning here… let’s talk about how people were going 20 under the speed limit on the way to work. People… please… at least wake up enough to drive the speed limit. I know, I know, you’re trying to savor your last minutes of weekend-freedom… but you know the only thing worse than going to work on a Monday? Being late to work on a Monday.
8. Did I mention I am 26 weeks pregnant today? Woo hoo, we are down to double digit days! Do you hear my Sophia Elise? Double digits… because you will not be a week late like your sister was.
9. I am having lunch with a friend today that we scheduled last week… is it bad that I have been counting down the days, mainly because I can’t wait for chips and salsa? And to see my friend of course. Yeah… of course. (Haha! Ann if you’re reading this I Almost as much as chips and salsa!)
10. Can we just take a moment to talk about how lastnight my husband licked the salt from the bottom of the popcorn bowl? Licked it clean. Now that’s not the disturbing part (hey, I’m pregnant, who am I to judge)… the disturbing part is that he won’t gain a single pound from that. I could feel my cankles swelling just watching him. Ugh.
How about you? How are you doing on this fine, first Monday of June?
p.s. Not following me on Instagram? Do it. Otherwise you miss out on cute bunnies and yummy cookies. And if you’re ok missing out on cute bunnies and yummy cookies, well, I’m not sure we can be friends 🙂