I have a relationship with Lucky Leaf and FTD which may include product for review or compensation for time and efforts. As always, all thoughts, opinions, and love for tulips are my own.
Raise your hand if you’re ready for Spring? Is it just me, or was this seriously the Winter that just would not quit! The warmer temps, budding trees, and all things Spring have me SO happy. Much like these Blueberry Snack Bars will make you. 🙂
To celebrate Spring, Lucky Leaf and FTD teamed up to send a little Spring to my kitchen. I received these gorgeous multicolored tulips (my fav!) with some yummy Lucky Leaf pie filling and a few of their favorite Spring recipes.
I knew right away which one I wanted to make. Cream cheese, cake mix, and blueberry pie filling? Yes. Spring is here, hallelujah!
These Blueberry Snack Bars are SO easy to make, and were a hit with everyone in my family. Usually we are a house divided with some that like chocolate, some prefer fruit desserts, some don’t like cake… but these were flying out of the kitchen. I love the crunch and texture from the coconut and walnut. You could easily leave them out, but even if you don’t think you’re a fan, I would give them a try!
Lucky Leaf has teamed up with FTD to give YOU a $10 savings on select flowers. Visit FTD to check out their selection of flowers; send some to yourself, to your best friend, or to someone who just needs a little Spring in their life!
- 18-ounce package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
- ¾ cup flaked coconut
- ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- In large mixing bowl, blend cake mix, butter and 1 egg.
- Pat mixture into buttered 10X15-inch jelly roll pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; blend in 2 eggs and sugar.
- Pour over cake mixture.
- Spoon LUCKY LEAF Premium Blueberry Pie Filling on top. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into bars.