Thank you to everyone who linked up at last week’s ‘Pin It Thursday’!
1. Turtle Cheesecake Shooters– Miss Candiquik… oh these look amazing! Serve me a shot of this any day!
2. Mom’s Almond Cherry Cookies– Spice Gals… I don’t know why but just looking at these cookies makes me happy. I love the combo of cherry and almond together (maybe even with a little chocolate drizzled over the top?) I also love the sweet photo of Mom’s original recipe card.
3. Meatballs– Food, Fun and Life in Waukesha… I agree with Sarah, tons of meatballs is a good problem to have. We recently had a potluck at work and one of my coworkers brought in some amazing meatballs, I have been on the hunt for a good recipe ever since! Can’t wait to try.
4. Cream Cheese Scalloped Potatoes– I Heart Eating… I grew up on homemade scalloped potatoes, and they are hands down one of my fav things my mom makes. Now that I am finally on board with cream cheese, I can see how that addition would make these even more decadent!
5. Cinnamon French Toast Bake– My Sesame Seed Buns… I’m a big fan of sweets for breakfast, and french toast is the number one thing I request on Christmas morning. So yummy!
If you missed out this week, I hope you will join the party next Thursday! Looking forward to sharing more great links! (And pretty please be sure to link back to me so that I can feature you!) If you were featured today, feel free to grab the code to display my featured button:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_featured_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>