Thank you to everyone who linked up at last week’s ‘Pin It Thursday’! This week we seem to have a “bar” theme going!
1. Peppermint Patty Gooey Cake Bars- Inside BruCrew Life… I know I have mentioned my weakness for Peppermint Patties before… SO good. Bring on the fat pants.
2. Magic Christmas Bars- Chocolate, Chocolate, and More… ok I know Christmas is over, but just like Joan says, you can always mix up the layers in these yummy bars. I love Seven Layer Bars, and I love that these have vanilla wafers mixed in.
3. Candy Cane Cheesecake Bars- Sweet Twist of Blogging… I love that Meg has a Mother-Daughter baking day, how cute is that? (And how cute is that sweet little helper?) I’m a huge fan of cheesecake, so count me in on these bars!
4. Red Oreo Stuffed Cookie Bars- The Pink Flour… I swear I can almost taste these from looking at the pictures.
5. German Chocolate Cracker Candy- The Kitchen is My Playground… isn’t that just kind of fun to say? Yum- I think I would like the crunchy version (minus the incident haha).
If you missed out this week, I hope you will join the party next Thursday! Looking forward to sharing more great links! (And pretty please be sure to link back to me so that I can feature you!) If you were featured today, feel free to grab the code to display my featured button:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_featured_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>