Thank you to everyone who linked up at last week’s ‘Pin It Thursday’!
1. Caramel Sauce Recipe– Cooking is Easy… Mmm I want to lick that spoon! I love Nisa’s step by step guide to making homemade caramel sauce. Must try this!
2. Peanut Butter Cookie Bark– Crumbs and Chaos… I love combining vanilla almond bark and peanut butter together! I’m a big fan of treats that look impressive but are super easy to put together!
3. Santa in Shapes– Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk… cute craft to do with the kids! (Anyone else slightly panicking over what to do to keep them busy during the break from school??) BellaRoo loves anything that involves scissors and glue.
4. Christmas Tree Chalkboard– The Concrete Cottage… This looks straight out of a pottery barn magazine. So, so cute!!
5. Christmas Scrapbook Pages– Family Home and Life… I love that Connie made all of these using PicMonkey!! Every time I try to convince myself I need the expensive software, someone blows me away with their creativity using free tools! These will come in handy after next week!!
If you missed out this week, I hope you will join the party next Thursday! Looking forward to sharing more great links! (And pretty please be sure to link back to me so that I can feature you!) If you were featured today, feel free to grab the code to display my featured button:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_featured_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>