Thank you to everyone who linked up at last week’s ‘Pin It Thursday’!
1. Candy Cane Pudding Truffles– Pint Sized Baker… These look gorgeous! I love using non-traditional colors at Christmas time, like little pops of turquoise or bubblegum pink, these would be a perfect addition to your holiday table!
2. Biscoff Rolo Popcorn– Crumbs and Chaos… It seems like each week I feature a new yummy recipe using biscoff, and I hate to admit that I STILL have not made my way to Trader Joes. I love Becca’s spin on this popcorn, much more fun than just traditional caramel corn!
3. Toffee Fondue– Caramel Potatoes… Ok I love fondue! (But only the chocolate kind, in fact, the cheese kind was quite traumatic lol.) I also love the idea of this being a “winter” fondue. Yum!
4. Taco Bell’s Meximelt (Copy Cat Recipe/Healthy Option)- The Tasty Fork… I laughed out loud at Meghan’s craving confession, mostly I’m right there with her. (So bad, so good, so cheap! haha) I’m attempting to make better food choices, and just recently began trying ground turkey… I was skeptical, but I have to say, it’s really good! I think it would be delish in this recipe like Meghan uses!
5. Snowman Fluff Spoons– Hoopla Palooza… Flavored stir spoons are all over Pinterest, but I haven’t seen any using fluff! It’s funny how you can go from not knowing about something to ‘omg need it now’ in a matter of minutes. Also Congrats on guest posting, it’s always fun to see other bloggers reach their goals!
If you missed out this week, I hope you will join the party next Thursday! Looking forward to sharing more great links! (And pretty please be sure to link back to me so that I can feature you!) If you were featured today, feel free to grab the code to display my featured button:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_featured_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Be sure to check out my: